Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ohio day 3

Saturday was probably my favorite day.  Why you ask?  Because I got to go to Hobby Lobby!  Lol.  It is KILLING me that the nearest store in over 2 hours away.  Anyway, I had a lovely time with Tiffini and her mom eating lunch together and then shopping at several home decor stores.  I must say, I had a fair share of loot to take home.  So glad I was able to cram it all in the trunk.  That night we took the kids to this place that I can’t even remember the name or how to properly describe it.  I guess like a Chuck E Cheese type place.  Anyway, the kids had fun :)  That night before the kids went to bed, we read scriptures with them.  This is something that Ryan and Tiff have been doing with their family for quite some time.  I loved hearing the little ones repeat back the scriptures.  I really want to thank Ryan and Tiffini for inspiring us to do this in our home.  It has really brought us closer together as a family :) 

Hayden, Brightyn, Jaxson, Kylie, Kinlee, and Sierra

IMG_5320

We left Sunday morning and drove the 12 hours back to Connecticut.  Thanks Ryan and Tiffini for the wonderful time!

1 comment:

bathroom furniture said...

Hey
"Ohio day 3"
Great article, I’ve learned a lot by reading it. Thanks for a clear informative post.