Sunday, June 3, 2012

Penwood State Park

For Memorial Day, we decided we needed to get out and go for a hike.  Austin had heard that Penwood State Park had some cool trails, so we decided to check it out.  I must say, we were not disappointed.  It was soooo humid and hot and bleck out, but a lot of our hike was under the canopy of the trees, so it wasn’t that bad (boy oh boy, I have NOT missed the humidity).  Anyway, we had so much fun and I hope we can try out some more trails in the near future.

We would find these little guys growing in the middle of the trail.

IMG_5679

Me and my buddy :)

IMG_5680

We came across this purty little lake.

IMG_5700

Do you see that guy?  That snake and its baby were hanging out right by the edge of the trial and I walked like a foot in front of it and it scared me to death!  Kylie thought it was sooo cool and she just had to go back and see the snake again.

IMG_5705

One of my favorite parts of the hike.  We had to walk up this semi-steep trail and it was all lined with stepping stones.  I think this was Kylie’s favorite part too :)  Love my little hiker girl.

IMG_5708

Absolutely loved this look out point.  You could see a clear view of Simsbury.  It was awesome.

IMG_5721 IMG_5742

Sierra mad about something…

IMG_5743

My lil sassy pants

IMG_5748 IMG_5771 IMG_5772

borderIMG_5755 IMG_5762shadow

THE END

1 comment:

Kitchen Appliances said...

Good day
The Mills Family
Creative ideas turn out to be quite qualified in terms of you're posting. I wish you best of luck with your articles.
With Best Wishes
bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room