Sunday, June 3, 2012

Making our house a home

Well, after being here for 6 months (wow, that flew by), we have been able to work on a few rooms and spruce them up a bit.  This is my favorite part of a new house – making it your own.

Here is the master bedroom before:

IMG_3376

And kabam!  You now have my favorite room in the whole house :)

 IMG_4489IMG_4492

IMG_5814

Living room before:

IMG_3361

And ooh la la, you have a livable living room!

IMG_5797

IMG_5779

 IMG_5802 IMG_5803

Austin made those bookshelves from scratch.  I love them :)

IMG_5806

Seriously LOVE my red end table. 

IMG_5807

Austin worked so hard in the living room.  I’m so grateful he’s so handy!

1 comment:

decorating ideas for bedrooms said...

Hey
The Mills Family
It is a bright light! Thank you for sharing your talent and wholesome information about with us.