Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day was such a great day. It was a day to reflect on the wonderful husband that I have and for the great father and grandfathers that have been such a blessing in my life. I am so happy that I met Austin. He is such a great husband and father. I bought him a bunch of clothes for Father's Day. You're looking good hon! After Kylie took her nap yesterday, we went down to this trail by Utah Lake. We saw a lot of cool looking birds. Kylie seemed to enjoy herself. She looked so cute in her hat :) After our walk we went up to his parents house and had an amazing Father's Day dinner. Wendy is such a fantastic cook. We had shish kabobs, bean salad, passion fruit mousse, and cheesecake that I made. We ate oustide and I think we stayed out there an hour after we got done eating because it was so relaxing. Overall it was a fantastic day!

Kylie and her daddy


I love this picture!


She's like, "Get this thing off my head!"


A few birdies along the way


Austin noticed this sweet sailboat out on the lake



2 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Great pics!!! And linley your hair looks SO pretty and you are SKINNY:) holy moly. You have been working hard!!! I love Howard and Wendy. I miss wendy so much. You will have to tell her hi for me.

Tiffini said...

cute pictures