Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

On Monday I bought Kylie her first swimming suit and little pool. They were having a great sale at Old Navy, but it was hard to find a suit that wasn't a bikini! I finally found this tankini for her and I think its adorable :) (I think Austin likes it because it's not pink). She loved being in her pool and she didn't even mind that the water was freezing. Anyway, she had a blast and I was kept busy catching her as she would fall over the side of the pool trying to touch the grass. Crazy girl...




3 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

hahaha she is SO cute:)

brooke said...

I love it... how fun to buy little swimming suits!

Janie said...

She's a chub! I always thought she was the dainty skinny type - but she's got a good layer of chubbiness to keep her warm in the freezing cold summers of Utah. Remember the misery we withstood in our apartment with no freaking ac?