Monday, November 17, 2008

So long...farewell...

This will probably be the last post for a while. We are leaving to go to Illinois this Thursday to spend Thanksgiving with my family :) I am sooo excited to see everyone. I've told myself that I'm not going to come back weighing 5-7 pounds more, but I think it's inevitable... Oh well. Tis the season to gain weight :) I thought I would post some cute pics of Kylie to hold you over till December. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are truly blessed with all that we have. Till next time...

Picture 003

Picture 008

Picture 011

Picture 015

Picture 018

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you, too! We will have so much fun. And Kylie is just TOO DANG CUTE!!!

Shelley Family said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great trip, and a Happy Thanksgiving with your family :)

Shelly said...

I feel like I haven't seen you for a month already. I have missed church 2 weeks in a row. Have a great trip home and don't miss us too much. I can't wait to see your Christmas lights all finished.

Heather said...

you can buy the cupcake mix (in a can) from either williams sonoma (i think it's like $14) or you can go on the sprinkles website and buy them there. and i'm not sure if williams sonoma is carrying them anymore, because i bought the mix during the summer. plus they only had 3 flavors. the sprinkles website might have more.
i am excited to have thanksgiving here. i thought (for some stupid reason) that if we had it here it would be less stressful, but i'm not sure. but i am excited to try out this new pie recipe. have a safe trip and have tons of fun with your family.

Jenelle said...

Color Me Mine was a blast. It can get expensive depending on what you choose to paint, but they have discount days. I'll give you the calendar when you get back.
We'll be here for Thanksgiving- have fun and tell everyone hello from us! Hopefully we can hang out for Christmas, we'll be here for that too!

Kalli said...

Wow I can't even believe how much she looks like her dad crazy! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and when you get back we should make it a priority to get together...