Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

So I really enjoyed this tag Deborah :) You take the fourth picture from your fourth file, say a little bit about it and then tag 4 other people. Here's what mine was:

Picture 005

This was taken at Temple Square in front of the reflection pool. Kylie wouldn't smile for any of the pictures. Anyway, this was such a fun day because my old roomate from Ricks (miss you Heather!) came down with her family and we went to see the sites in Salt Lake that day. Good times....

I tag Heather, Shelly, Tiffini, and Nichole.

2 comments:

Thilltribe said...

Linley,
I was so excited to see your comments on kenices blog. How are you? Okay I read some of how you are and I am now aware that you don't like salespeople. Me either! Especially, when they come back the same day so they can talk to John. Like he is going to buy soemthing! It is so fun to see your little one and all of the things you are doing. Hopefully I will be able to talk to you soon....Cayce Thill

Whitaker Family said...

Not surprising that the 4th picture in your 4th file is beautiful! You're so cute and so is your baby :).