Sunday, December 14, 2008

Austin left me...

Ok, not for good, but for 5 days :( He left this morning for Pennsylvania for a business trip. I think it sucks that he will be gone that long, especially since it's around the holidays. I am going to try and find lots of things to do to help pass the time away. A big part of my day and night is trying to console Kylie. I need to take her to the doctor tomorrow because she is just not acting herself lately. About 4 days ago she was throwing up and she had a temperature of 102 degrees. She is constantly waking up at night and screaming her head off. She's fine if you hold her and she cuddles with you (big indicator that she has to be sick because the child will NEVER cuddle!) and I'm thinking maybe it's an earache or something. Anyway, I'm dead tired right now but feel it would be a waste of time to take a nap since Kylie is asleep right now and I can get something done. So anyway, I miss my hubby and it's times like these that I remember how much I depend on him for things and how much I love having him as a part of my life. So if you find me out in my front yard with a white flag in my hand, I've surrendered my sanity so please come help me!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Austin had to go. I hope that Kylie can feel better and you can get some rest.

Heather said...

do babies throw up when they have ear infections? well i hope things get better. i hope kylie gets better. i remember when matthew left me for 2 days, that's it, and i hated it. being a single parents sucks.

Shelly said...

Did it have to snow this morning???? I had to shovel the snow alone. I am sorry Kylie isn't feeling well. Let me know if you need anything. I am a lonesome ranger also. It is never easy even if you are used to having your husband gone each week. I can feel your pain.

Kalli said...

your sweet I know it is hard and on top of it having Kylie sick that is not fun at all I hope she starts feeling better and I hope it doesn't come to a white flag in the front yard call me if it does..