Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Clause brought some good stuff :)

We had a very Merry Christmas this year and I hope you all did as well. Like I said in my last post, we spent Christmas Eve at Austin’s Grandma’s house. My brother Damian and his wife Jenelle came with us too, so we had a full house that night. The living room was set up all nice and the food was so incredibly good. Kylie was pretty grouchy that night. I felt bad because Damian kept trying to hold her and she would scream her head off. At one point though she started hitting him in the head with a paper plate and thought that was funny and then she was fine after that :) So thanks Damian for cheering her up! That night as we were going to bed, I felt really excited for the next morning and I seriously woke up like 5 times that night. In the morning we made French toast and then we dug into our gifts. Santa brought Kylie a stroller to put her dolls in. She loves not only putting her dolls in it but everything else that she can get her hands on. She gets that thing so chuck full of stuff…silly kid. I think my favorite present was a sewing machine. I think for Austin it was his leather jacket and watch he got. We both had a great Christmas and it was fun to watch Kylie rip off the paper from her presents. I think that was the highlight of her morning. That afternoon we went to Austin’s mom and dad’s house and opened the gifts they got us. Kylie got a bunch of clothes and some cute hair things. They got her this little Fur Real tiger toy that purrs and moves and Kylie loves it :) We got a lot of nice stuff from everyone. Then we went to Jordan and Ashley's house to see what they got, and then to our house. All in all it was a great day. My birthday is next Saturday so that means more presents for me! Yahoo! I swear I’m never going to outgrow opening presents :) Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!

lighter

IMG_9263

Kylie and Aunt Ashley

IMG_9264

Damian and Jenelle

IMG_9273

IMG_9278

Kylie with her plate, ready to attack :)

IMG_9281

IMG_9294

IMG_9295

IMG_9299

IMG_9319

IMG_9322

IMG_9325

Straining so hard to get that paper off…

IMG_9330

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I think that this Christmas was one of my favorites because I got some awesome stuff. My favorite thing was the Yorkie webkinz. But I am sad that Christmas is over. So I guess now I should say have a Happy New Year

Heather said...

linley, i didn't know you were interested in sewing? like clothes and things? or quilts? very cool.
so i have a cold weather clothes question for you. wear can you, or have you ever, found mittens for babies? what does kylie use? we are going to the mountains a couple times in the next couple of months, and we don't know what we do for mittens for andrew.

Thill family said...

Kylie is so cute. Sounds like some great gifts were given. You have an awesome Santa. My birthday is Mon the 29th so I know how you feel about presents! I love my birthday! Glad you ahd a great Christmas.

Shelly said...

I wish I sewed more often. It is always fun to make something to be proud of. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas.