Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis the season to be cute :)

So I took a few pics of Kylie this morning and thought I would share them.  She loves playing in the trash can that’s in our office.  It doesn’t matter how many times I tell her not to, she still refuses to listen to me… She also decided to sport my beanie.  I love her big dimpled smile.  I also took a bunch when she woke up this afternoon.  Ready for some Kylie overload???

Here are also some pictures of all the snow.  It’s crazy how much there is.  I don’t dare leave the house for fear of getting stuck in the snow.  Austin should be happy about that because then I can’t spend any money :)  Well, I hope you guys have a great Christmas Eve and day.  We are spending Christmas Eve at Austin’s Grandma’s house.  Bring on the food!  I hope my family knows how much I will miss them this time of year.  I love you guys!

IMG_9217

IMG_9218

black and white

IMG_9220

IMG_9225

IMG_9228

IMG_9234

IMG_9246

IMG_9251

IMG_9259

IMG_9261

 

5 comments:

Brookeh said...

I love that grin. She is so cute. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is just too dang cute. I absoultely love those dimples. I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Heather said...

linley, after kylie and andrew are all grown up they have to get married. can you imagine what good looking kids they would have? cute pictures, and he snow looks so beautiful. i am dying to get into some snow. we are going to tahoe in february (hopefully there will be some snow). merry christmas!! i miss you!

Whitaker Family said...

She looks so much like you! Beautiful! I hope you had a great Christmas.

Thill family said...

Those are some great pictures! She sure is super cute. Hope your Christmas was great!