Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Howdy

So I had a really great birthday this year. I think my favorite gift was two tickets to see Body Worlds in SLC. It was awesome you guys. It was really interesting to see what the human body looks like on the inside. It was a little creepy and sometimes gross, but that meant it was right up my alley :) Well I finally put away all my Christmas stuff. I hate when Christmas is over. Then my house goes back to looking boring. I was glad to get rid of our Christmas tree though. It reaked. Seriously, it was the most disgusting thing I have ever smelled. Plus, when we bought it we didn't know that as an added bonus it came with like 100 tiny spiders that crawled around all over the presents and tree skirt. Made me almost decide to go fake next year, but it will have to take a lot more than that my friends to give up getting a real tree.

I really have nothing intersting to write you guys. Austin and I have been playing Guitar Hero like almost everyday. If anyone wants to jam out, just let me know :) Other than that, not much new. Kylie got some incredibly cute dresses from my mom last week. There are a few pics below of her in one. Thanks mom, I love them! I love the picture of Kylie pushing her stroller with my high heels on and my purse around her neck. That kid puts everything around her neck...

Well, to save you all from boredom, I will stop typing wait. Wait, I take that back, I need your guys' help! The Relief Society is having a birthday party for all the sisters with their birthday in January. They asked if I would host the party and I said yes. Well I have to come up with a game and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas. I don't think playing Guitar Hero counts for a game, and that's all I've got so far :) PLEASE let me know if you theres a fun game to play with a bunch of women...that isn't perverted or cheesy...Ok, go!

Kylie and her new church dress













7 comments:

Heather said...

she is so funny. i love the picture of her in your shoes and the purse. so cute.
that's gross about the tree with spiders. blah. and i agree about the house looking boring now that christmas is over. i think i'm going to try and find some cute and cheap valentines decorations. i have a front door sign, but that's it. plus i think it's a little early to be decorating for it too. bah

Semi Granola Mom said...

Hey, just got your comment. Was the box smaller and plain, looked like homemade? It might have been one of the ones that I made with my sister's cricut or it could have been one from Robert's... and I still need to get over to get you your bday gift, totally late, I am sorry I am such a slacker.
~C

Semi Granola Mom said...

ps, apples to apples is always a grand game, love to play that one :) I hadn't heard about month bday parties, that is kind of a fun idea, way to get to know people, etc :)
~C

Semi Granola Mom said...

Yes, the more I think about it I think the bigger one was from Roberts, the cricut ones were like for after dinner mints, so way smaller. But yes, Roberts should have some, not sure, but the dollar store might even as well.
Good luck :)
~C

Janie said...

Happy b-day old woman! I've seen commercials for the nasty human body show and Tory refused to take me. Anyway, I LOVE guitar hero world tour and I absolutely rule on the drums (I've got blisters to prove it). We don't have it though. I say, liven up the RS and play it. They would get a kick out of the Tool songs:)

Shelly said...

Strip Poker!!!

Jenelle said...

two truths and a lie