Sunday, January 25, 2009

My two poor sickies

So after being sick for two weeks, I am finally starting to feel better.  But alas my germs have infected poor Austin and Kylie.  The first picture is how I found the two of them the other night.  Kylie is very cuddly when she doesn’t feel good.  I hate when she’s sick, but I LOVE being able to hold her all the time. 

Thought I would share a pic of Kylie and her new favorite thing to do…help me make dinner.  She loves getting all my bowls out and she uses a spatula to mix her imaginary things together in her bowls.  She also likes to beat on my pans with a spoon too.  What a cutie :)

Sick Kylie and playing with pots 001

Sick Kylie and playing with pots 005

Sick Kylie and playing with pots 006

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cutie. I am so sorry Austin and Kylie are sick. I hope you are doing well.

Heather said...

she is so cute. one only hopes these imaginary cleanings and helping to cook dinner stick around.
matthew is the lucky one in our family. he NEVER gets sick. or rarely does. it's always andrew and i passing things back a forth. i think the last time we were both sick it was the same cold, and we had it for a month. blah.

Shelley Family said...

I hope they get better soon! Brynn is just getting over being sick and it is no fun! It is nice to snuggle with them all day though!

Vee said...

She is a cutie. I love that smile of hers sitting on the floor. I hope your family gets better!