Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve 2008

New Year’s Eve was a lot of fun this year. We all got together and played Guitar Hero (even Austin’s mom and Dad jammed out with us) and we ate lots of good food and played a few games of cards. As we watched the ball drop to ring in the new year, I must say I am excited for 2009. Hopefully soon we can have another addition added to our family (and no, don’t ask me if I’m pregnant, because I’m not yet) :) and we have a lots of fun things to look forward to this year. I am so happy to have such wonderful friends and family and I have been so blessed with everything I have. I hope you all had a great New Years!


Kylie eating like a dog :)

Ashley, Jordan and Austin rocking out

How I love this game...

2 comments:

Kalli said...

Is that Wendy and Howards house? I need to go visit them it is all remodeled! I am glad you had a good new year and I too am excited for 2009

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had more fun than me on New Year's eve. I hope you had a good year in 2008.