Thursday, August 13, 2009

A day at the park

A few nights ago, Austin went to check on Kylie and found her like this. Can we say creepy! It totally reminds me of that girl on The Sixth Sense that is just sitting with the covers over her head. Anyway, the next morning I come in and she is again sitting in a corner with the blanket over her head. What a cutie...



Thought this was a cute pic of her mowhawk :)
Yesterday I decided to take Kylie to the park...by myself. I knew I was taking a big risk since she loves the park and will throw a fit when we have to leave. Having no one there with me, I really worried I was going to have to call Austin at work to come and get her to put her in the car. But luckily she only pouted for a few minutes. Bribing her with ice-cream seemed to be the key factor in getting her to leave :) Anyway, the WHOLE time we are there, she kept saying, "Come on momma, come on momma." I was kind of looking forward to watching her play, but she insisted I go on all the slides with her :) We had a lot of fun.



She drank a whole water bottle by herself...



I thought I would take a quick video of her while we were there.


I can't believe summer is almost over!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

so cute. and yeah a little creepy too. that movie freaked me out.
going to the park wears me out. andrew is non stop go go go. and when it's hot? ugh, it's like, why don't we sit on this bench, in the shade and drink this water.
love your new blog background

*K* said...

your pictures are darling! does this mean that your back is healed?

Shelly said...

She loves slides. When I would tend her when you had your surgery she would go down the slide in our backyard. She loved it!