Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today is my 4 year anniversary!

Today Austin and I have been married for 4 wonderful years.  I just wanted to let him know how much I truly love him and I am so grateful to have met him.  Before I met Austin I thought I was never going to find a decent guy.  I was 23 when I got married, and in Utah years that’s OLD! :)  I thought I would end up an old lady with 20 cats (ok, not cats because I hate them…how about 20 tanning beds, that’s more my style).  He was by far the best guy I had ever met or dated.  He treated me like a princess, and still continues to to this day.  A day never goes by where I don’t know how much he loves me.  I am so grateful that we were sealed in the temple and will be together forever.  I love you Austin!

Wedding day 019

Wedding day 026

Wedding day 029

I absolutely love this picture.  There’s Dylan, Brandon, Brenna, Damian, and my best bud Marie.  Boy how everyone looks different now…  :)

Wedding day 048

5 comments:

The Bradys said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great day and getaway:).

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys go and do something fun!

*K* said...

happy anniversary!!! your 20 tanning bed comment made me laugh :) I'm glad you waited "so long" (for us non-mormons you totally weren't old) and found Austin! I want to meet him and see you guys

*K* said...

oh oh oh, and i think you should post more wedding day pics!!!! they're super cute

Shelly said...

I haven't checked blogs in a while but hope you had a wonderful anniversary. You two are such great people. I am so glad I know you both.