Friday, July 18, 2008

American Idol Concert

So this past Monday was the American Idol concert. I went with Wendy, my mother-in-law and it was a blast! We had floor seats and it was soo cool to actually be able to see their faces :) Austin makes fun of me because I get a kick out of seeing famous people. But the show was AWESOME! I was screaming my head off the whole time. There was one major technicality that night, though. For some reason I seem to have problems with cameras. Right before I was suppose to leave to go to the concert, I forgot that I hadn't charged my battery. So it was half way charged. Everything was going fine until I had taken like 2 pics of David Archuleta and then it DIED. I got lots of pics and recordings of everyone but both David's. It was horrible. But I got over it...like 2 days later! Oh well. But it was so much fun. Here are a few of the pics from that night.


4 comments:

Wendy said...

The concert was such a blast!!! Thanks again for taking me Linley. It was the best concert I've ever been to....and probably one of the loudest. I loved being able to have floor seats and be as close as we were. All my work friends are probably tired of hearing about it;) It was such a fun night - thanks again!!!
Love you
Wendy

Tiffini said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun.

Shelly said...

I love all the pictures of Kylie. She is such an adorable little girl. My girls are jealous that you went to the american idol concert. I am glad you were able to do something fun like that. Hey can I add you to my list of bloggers?

Janie said...

I kristy lee cause she is prettier than me but anyone can sing better than her. We would have had a blast at the concert together you and I. No one could have guessed that we were respectable mothers and that we weren't 19. :)

nice seats