Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Splish Splash

So Kylie got her first experience in an outside pool this summer...in fact, so did I! Yesterday we went over to my friend Jessica's house who has a pool at her place. Kylie had such a fun time in her floaty and we ended up swimming for 3 hours! Jessica has a little boy name Nico who was as excited as we were to be in the cool water. He is such a cute kid. Kylie enjoyed playing with her little buddy :) Even though she had sunscreen on, I guess I should have bathed Kylie in it because she got a slight burn on her arms. Poor kid. Anyway, just looking at these pics make me want to put on my swimming suit and head back over to Jessica's :)






3 comments:

Tiffini said...

She is so cute! Looks like fun

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I love the first picture of her, her feet are SO cute. Looks like you had a great time.

Kalli said...

Fun fun you know you are welcome to call anytime and come to the Legacy Center where I work everyday and swim everyday and Kai would love to play in the water with Kylie :) call me serious that should not have been your first time in the pool this summer I am a bad friend