Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged

I was TAGGED by Tiff :)

20 years ago
* I was 6 yrs old and in second grade.
* Hanging out everyday with my best friend Marie
* Was having fun just being a kid

10 years ago
* I was 16 and living in Jacksonville, IL
* Thought I was so cool because I could drive
* Started to wear make-up for the first time (man I must of looked scary before that!)

5 years ago
* I was 21
* I was going to college at BYU and that summer I worked for a telemarketing company (bleck!)
*Spent a lot of time on the lake that summer

3 years ago
*Had one more month before I got married to my wonderful husband
* I was finishing up my Bachelor degree in Social Work
*Getting ready for the rest of my life

So far this year
*Going to have a birthday party for Kylie in a week and a half...still can't believe a year has flown by!
*Was able to go to NYC
*I have loved owning my own home!

Yesterday
* Went swimming at my friend Jessica's pool
* Watched Design Star on HGTV
* Realized I should have bathed Kylie in sunscreen because she burned her arms :(

Today
*Having a Nintendo night with Jordan and Ashley
*Going to work on my sharing time
*Do laundry

Tomorrow
Who knows!

In the next year
* Hope to be pregnant again

No comments: