Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kylie!!!

Happy Birthday to Kylie! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. One year ago today I had my beautiful little girl. She has brought so much joy to our lives. I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to be her mom. Being a mom has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me :) Mommy and daddy love you Kylie bug!!!

Just a reminder to all you guys who live in the area: we will be celebrating Kylie's birthday on July 12 (this Saturday) from 6 to 8 pm at our house. You are all welcome to come and enjoy the food and cake and ice-cream :)




3 comments:

Tiffini said...

I seriously can't believe how fast she has grown up! Happy birthday Kylie we love you so much!!! We wish we could be there on Saturday but we'll be thinking of you guys. Happy Birthing day Linley just remember how awesome you did that day! Love you guys!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!!!!! One whole year old. You are a beautiful little girl with the gift to make others happy. It is such a great thing to be your Grandma! Being a grandma is the best and I think I have the three cutest grandkids ever (and I'm not prejudiced!!)

I love you baby girl.
Love
Grandma Wendy

Kalli said...

Yay little Kylie sorry it has taken me a few days to comment and sorry I didn't call to wish her a Happy one but Happy Happy Birthday Kylie Bug we all love you and Kai can't wait to give you a big kiss on Saturday!