Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My spoils

So I had to share with everyone what I got at the Dollar Tree today and at K-mart. So if anyone is looking for really cute Halloween things, go to the Dollar Tree in Orem on State St next to K-mart. It is FABULOUS! I mean seriously, I got some way cute stuff and a lot of it looks like something I could have gotten at Tai Pan or something. And I got the cutest pair of shoes today at K-mart for $6. They are pink and wonderful :) Anyway, just thought I would let you all know about the ghoulish items at the Dollar Tree and the sweet sale on shoes. :)



2 comments:

Janie said...

Hi Linley! I was watching a show called "whacked out videos" and a bunch of scantily clad college girls were pillow fighting and I thought, why didn't Tamara, Linley and I ever have a pillow fight, record it and making thousands from it?

Shelly said...

I love to hit the dollar store right when there holiday stuff comes out. We have gotten a lot of stuff from there and by the way I do love the shoes. I am all about a bargain!