Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How I love my little Kylie

I took a few pics of Kylie yesterday and today and thought I would share them with everyone.  She is such a fun little girl and I can't believe that she is almost 15 months.  She is cutting 5 teeth right now (poor kid) but doesn't seem to let on that they bother her.  She is our constant comic relief and our source of entertainment...she loves to dance and will bust a move as soon as she hears a song playing.  She is a mischievous little booger and will keep doing what you tell her to stop doing.  She loves to give hugs and on those days when she doesn't want to, all you have to do is fake cry and she will run right over on her fat little legs and give you the biggest hug.  She will be the best big sister and I know that I am constantly talking about her in my blog, but I love her to death. 

Picture 001

Picture 003

Picture 006

Bows now come off her head in 3.5 seconds

Picture 009

She LOVES her books

Picture 020

Picture 021

Picture 026

Picture 027

She found her binki a few weeks ago.  She was never a fan of it before, but now she will sometimes parade around the house for an hour with it in her mouth.

Picture 033

Picture 045

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

She is sure getting big. It doesn't take long. I know what you mean about our kids being our comic relief and our source of entertainment. What did we do before we had children.

Unknown said...

She has gotten so big! She is also very adorable, I am glad things are going well for you!

Tiffini said...

She is getting so big!!! She is so beautiful!!!

Shelly said...

She is seriously so cute and I love her personality. So saying she will be a good big sister, does that mean anything???

Linley and Austin said...

No, no, no,no baby on the way...yet :)

Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. LOVE THE OUTFIT:)

brooke said...

yeah, I don't know that big sister bit sorta sounded like an announcement.......she is darling by the way...

Janie said...

I love that Kylie is a sturdy girl! Oh my gosh, did you ever think being a mom could actually be fun? :)

Question: Do you think that if Tory and I lived by you, you would invite us to go hiking with you? And if so, do you think you could get the Christensens to walk 5 miles? Someday I want to be like you - but it seems like a lot of walking, and I'm getting sleepy.

The Oborn Family said...

Holy Cow - Kylie has gotten so big so fast! Gorgeous like her momma! Where has the time gone? Life has been crazy and we seem to be passing a sick bug around the neighborhood for weeks. We need to play again . . . I am seriously considering a Halloween party . . . we shall see.