Monday, October 6, 2008

What a great weekend

I really looked forward to this weekend because it was General Conference.  It was so nice to have a couple of days to listen to the wonderful speakers and to become spiritually uplifted.  I took a lot of notes, but I never seem to remember to go back and read them :(  I need to work on that.  Nothing much new in the Mills family.  We did start digging out an area of our yard for our garden next year.  I can't tell you how excited I am for that!  I have started to try and be more domestic, so every night I cook something new for Austin.  Poor guy has to be my guinea pig :)  Everyone is doing great and I thought I would just share some pictures(ok, so it's never "some" pictures, its more like a bizillion pictures) of our trip through Alpine Loop yesterday.  I thought we got some cute family pictures.  Well, until next time...

IMG_8321

IMG_8323

IMG_8328

IMG_8343

IMG_8345

IMG_8347

IMG_8357

IMG_8372

IMG_8384

IMG_8398

IMG_8405

IMG_8406

IMG_8437

IMG_8431

IMG_8449

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. some of pictures are just to dang cute!!!