Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Shelly :)

8 favorite TV shows
1. Lost
2. Privileged
3. Home Improvement
4. What I like about you
5. Design Star
6. The Office
7. Bewitched
8. I love Lucy

8 Favorite Restraunts
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Brick Oven
4. Chillis
5. Applebees
6. Pizza Factory
7. Black Angus
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got my Disney movies in the mail
2. Cleaned the carpets (I HATE light carpet)
3. Did laundry
4. Played with Kylie
5. Got an MRI on my back
6. Got Cafe Rio
7. Worked out
8. Saw my best pal Marie

8 things to look forward to
1. Christmas
2. Putting Kylie in nursery in January (Hallelujah)
3. Going home to see my family for Thanksgiving
4. My birthday in January
5. Trying for another baby
6. Spending time with my sweet husband and daughter
7. Halloween
8. Losing weight and then putting it all back on during Thanksgiving and Christmas....

8 things I love about fall
1. The leaves changing
2. Drinking hot chocolate
3. The cooler weather
4. Thanksgiving
5. Snuggling with a blanket
6. Wearing pants so I don't have to shave my legs as much :)
7. Im struggling with the last two....

8 things on my wishlist
1. Paint our office
2. Keep working out
3. Become more charitable
4. Be a better cook
5. Get out of debt
6. Remember to read the scriptures and pray (why is that soooo hard to do!!!)
7. Spend more time playing with Kylie then worrying about having my house spotless
8. Learn to sew

8 people I am tagging
1. Marie
2. Kali
3. Melissa
4. Nichole
5. Tiffini
6. Janie
7. Tamara
8. Jenelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT SURE IS A LIST. I hope you reach your goals:)

Shelly said...

Thanks for playing the annoying Tag game! I liked learning new things about you though.