Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Home Evening

This past Monday, Austin and I carved pumpkins for Halloween. We got some really nice pumpkins from Macy's and Austin found some templates online. I chose the Grim Reaper and Austin had this scary face one. We bought apple cider and I toasted the pumpkin seeds. It was such a fun night. Austin's pumpkin turned out so awesome. He also carved a lady bug one for Kylie :) After we got done carving our pumpkins, Austin wanted to take some crazy photos with them. What can I say, the boy loves his camera. It was such a fun night. Thanks Austin!

IMG_8527

IMG_8542

IMG_8545 Shadowed

IMG_8552

IMG_8556

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks sooooooooooooo much fun. I love the ladybug pumpkin and that picture of you and Austin having the pumpkin heads.

Jenelle said...

Damian is so proud of his "Poop" picture we did over there. The pumkin heads did turn out great too. Thanks for picking Damian up yesterday!!

Carly Johnston said...

Hey Linley,

This is Austin and Brooke's friend Carly. I have to say you guys are so cute and Kylie is gorgeous!
Tell Austin Hi!

Shelly said...

Way to go on carving the pumpkins. They look great.

Heather said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun. we tried to go to the pumpkin patch today but it was closed. figures, everything in brentwood closes early. i like the templates you used, what web site did you get them from? were there others?

Kalli said...

love all of them you are so creative I think we are carving tonight so I will post our lovely "turn outs" soon!