Thursday, October 23, 2008

Usborne Book Party

So I know I already sent out an email to most of you about this, but for some reason some of you didn't get it. So I will just tell ya on here.  I am hosting an Usborne Book party on Thursday, November 6th at 7:00 pm at my house (1791 W 470 S in Provo). These books are awesome you guys. I bought Kylie a few of them and they have become some of her favorite books to look at. I know some of you had a lady going around in our neighborhood where you had to buy the whole set of books AND buy one book a month – this is nothing like that. You buy whatever you want with no obligation to have to buy more later. They have books and activities for infants all the way through adulthood. You can go to www.ubah.com/HOS125109 to see my eshow. You can browse through the different categories of books and get a feel for what you might want to buy. For those of you who live out of state, or can’t come to the book party, you can order online and they will be shipped directly to your house. For those of you who can come, if you bring a friend, you BOTH get free shipping :)  I'll be sending out reminders when it gets closer to the date.  If anyone is interested, please let me know. 

No comments: