Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cute and not so cute pictures

Well, not much has happened since I wrote.  I pretty much just lay around :) I took a few pictures of Kylie with this cute ribbon in her hair.  She actually leaves it in which amazes me.  There is also a picture of how big my incision is.  I think it’s wicked cool.  It’s 6 1/2 inches long.  I get the staples out on Monday…fun.  Anyway, I’m still getting over my little adventure to Wal-Mart.  I’m such an idiot.  Honestly, who goes walking around for an hour a week after back surgery???!!!  Me, I guess :)  Anyway, here’s a few pictures of my sweetie pie.

Hospital pics and pictures of Kylie with bow in hair 017

Hospital pics and pictures of Kylie with bow in hair 026 

IMG_0661 (Medium)

Don’t be jealous guys……

6 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

That hurts to look at, hopefully the drugs are working :)
~C

Janie said...

I don't know why you haven't entered her in a baby contest, and you know me, I don't just hand out compliments like that if I don't mean it:) Your back is gross. After reading your post it reminded me of my c-section - but much worse and you have a longer recovery and you don't get a baby from it, so I guess it is nothing like my c-section except for the spinal and it hurting when you try to walk for the first time, oh, and the scars are in different places. Fine, I'm just trying to relate to your experience but I can't. You win. Back surgery is worse than a c-section. Do they drug you before taking the staples out cause you know, your skin has started fusing to them and that would just be gross and painful for those things to get taken out.

I post the most cause I'm your best friend.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

cute ribbon...and SICKKKKKKKKK! that is nasty. I hope you recover fast from Walmart. I tell ya that place is deadly. lol

Brenna said...

O.K. Kylie look's like she's 7 in that first pic. I do think your back is really cool.

Shelly said...

Ok, so the incision piciture made my back ache. I don't do well with seeing people I know hurting. I am glad you posted some updates though. Kylie is still as cute as ever.

The Oborn Family said...

I have finally been updating myself on the blogging world and I had to check up on you! I am glad everything seemed to go okay and you are recovering nicely! Kylie is about the cutest thing ever with that curly hair and big eyes - holy cow! So - when the weather finally gets warm don't forget to call me and come swimming anytime! I will be in our pool daily to try to be weightless for a little bit everyday - and at least get a tan while I am prego large. :)