Friday, July 31, 2009

07/17

The hike to Sherbrook Lake that Austin, Kylie and I went on Friday morning was probably my favorite hike.  It was just the 3 of us and we went early in the morning so there were no other people on the trail.  The hike was so gorgeous as well as the lake.  Man, I want to go back…

Canada 1210

Canada 1215

Canada 1256

Love that kid!

Canada 1272

After our hike, we met everyone else and had lunch at Emerald Lake.  I really enjoyed Emerald Lake, not only because it was so pretty, but because we got to go canoeing.  I have never gone canoeing before so I was pretty excited.  Of course with my back and everything, I couldn’t really row a lot, so Austin had to do most of the muscle work.  Darn… :)  We were out on the lake for an hour and I loved every minute.

Canada 585

Jordan and Ashley came canoeing too

Canada 590

I love this picture of Austin

Canada 615

Canada 658

Canada 654

After Emerald Lake we went to Hamilton Falls. 

Canada 645

Before we headed home, we saw Takakkaw Falls.  I wish these pictures could really show the amount of water that was spewing from the top of this mountain.  It was insane! 

Canada 994

Me and my best friend…

Canada 999

1 comment:

Kalli said...

WOW those pictures were amazing seriously and I am such a bad friend that I didn't even know you were headed to Canada but it looks like you all had a great time!