Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie Bug!

Wow, my little girl is 2 today. So many emotions are running through me right now. I don’t know how we ever lived our life without our little Kylie. I remember thinking right before I had her that I hoped and prayed that she was a good baby. Who doesn’t hope for that! Well she has by far exceeded that desire. She was always a good sleeper and it got to a point where she would sleep for 11 hours…and she would still take naps during the day. She has never given us problems (up until recently where she is hitting the terrible 2’s ) and I hardly ever have to tell her to stop getting into things. She is by far the cutest and most adorable little girl I have ever seen. I love seeing her personality develop and to hear her say new things. The cutest phrase right now is I’ll say, “Kylie come here,” and she’ll say “I’m coming!” She is a smart little kid who loves to have books read to her and to have someone go over her flash cards with her. She has the cutest little smile and when she grabs your hand, it melts my heart to hold her chubby little hand in mine. I have loved being her mommy and I am so thankful I have been able to stay home with her. I look forward to the many more birthdays yet to come :)

IMG_1894

A proud daddy

IMG_0723

IMG_1899

She was even a cutie right after she was born :)

IMG_1908

Love this picture…

IMG_1945

IMG_2915

She went through a phase where she would make this face all the time. It was completely hilarious.

IMG_3407

Copy of IMG_4403

IMG_5349

Here’s Kylie on the 4th of July last year

IMG_5833

On her birthday last year

IMG_6118

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!

Hospital pics and pictures of Kylie with bow in hair 017

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh my gosh, it's crazy to see how much she's growing. wow, looking at the pictures, i was like, she's turning into a little girl!! too cute.
happy birthday kylie!