Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kylie’s Birthday Party

As you all know by now, Kylie is obsessed with watching SpongeBob Squarepants.  For her birthday this year, I thought it would be cute to have a SpongeBob theme.  Her cake this year was awesome.  I’m sorry, but I thought I did a great job :)  Here is the final product:

IMG_2211

I had so much fun making this cake!  I almost didn’t want to cut him up.  We had friends and family over for a barbeque and it was so nice to all be together.  As people kept coming, Kylie’s presents started to grow.  See what I mean:

IMG_2220

Plus she still has 2 packages and a book that are still somewhere in the mail.

After we all ate, Kylie started digging into the presents.  She kept saying, “Whoa!” every time she found the next goodie.  At one point I think she caught on that there were a lot of gifts to open, so she would open her present and then quickly throw it on the floor and look at me and say, “More?”  She got so many awesome gifts.  She got this adorable Tinkerbelle outfit and flip flops and doll from her Aunt Jenelle and Uncle Damian.  Here she is all dolled up:

IMG_2286

She got dress up clothes and blocks and coloring books and crayons and shoes and clothes and….the list goes on :)  Thank you to everyone who came and made Kylie’s birthday so special.  Here are some more pictures from last night:

IMG_2216

IMG_2223

IMG_2224

IMG_2226

IMG_2228

IMG_2236

Make a wish Kylie bug!

IMG_2250

IMG_2252

She ate almost that entire bowl.  Yeah, she likes sweets just like her mommy :)

IMG_2261

Loves her blocks from Grandma and Grandpa Mills

IMG_2290

I love this picture

IMG_2293

I’m sorry, but I have the cutest kid in the world :)

IMG_2294

Her loot

IMG_2295

IMG_2298

Mom and Dad, I got your package this morning.  Thank you, she is going to love this stuff!  Thanks Brenna for the cute bear and card!

P1010517

7 comments:

Brenna said...

Wow, looks like she got some awesome stuff. I wish I could be there for her party, but I'm glad that she had fun. I hope she likes the presents we got her. I can't believe she's already 2. It seems like she was born yesterday.

Semi Granola Mom said...

Looks great, that cake rocks!
I love that big fairy bag, do you know where they got it, Jasmin would love it :D

~C

Heather said...

your cake is amazing looking!! really cute, i know i could NEVER make a cake look half as good. great job.

The Bradys said...

You should be proud - that cake is awesome! When can I put my order in?:) Don't let Hailey see all that tinkerbell gear, she'll be jealous:). Hope she had a great birthday and hope she's feeling better. Have fun in Canada!!

Shelley Family said...

I love the cake!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe she is 2 already!!

Shelly said...

You did such a great job on that cake. I think I will order my cakes from you from now on. You are such a great Mom. I am glad she had such a fun birthday.

Jen and Ricky said...

Hey! The cake is awesome! You did a really good job. I didn't know Kylie was having a party.