Friday, March 13, 2009

Date night

Austin and I got to go out on a date last night, thanks to Damian and Jenelle who offered to watch Kylie.  We haven’t been on a date in a really long time, so it was nice just to go somewhere together.  We ate at Iggy’s for the first time and it was really good.  Then we wecoraline_posternt to the movies and watched Coraline.

I’ve wanted to see this movie for a while now.  It was in 3D and I must say, it was really good.  I like weird movies like that.  Nightmare Before Christmas is probably one of my all time favorites.  Anyway, it was really good.  I kept my 3D glasses and had Kylie sport them this morning.  What do you think?  I think she looks pretty cute :)

IMG_0339

My little princess.  She is growing up way too fast.  She is such a smart little booger.  Her all time favorite thing for me to do is play flash cards with her.  She has over 100 cards that have different objects on them like an apple or a rabbit.  I lay about 10 cards down at a time and say, “Where’s the apple?” and she’ll point to it.  She knows all of them.  She has knows how to do 13 different animal noises.  I’ll try to upload a video I took of her this morning doing her animal noises, it waspongebobs so cute.  She also LOVES watching SpongeBob Squarepants.  She could probably watch it all day long.  Well, I guess I should go do something while Kylie is asleep.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the movie was good. Kylie is to cute with those glasses on. She is a very smart girl.

Heather said...

that's what 3d glasses look like now? thank goodness.