Monday, March 2, 2009

My sweet husband

I love my husband. He’s just the best :) On Saturday he told me that since this was my last Saturday before my back surgery, I could do whatever I wanted. So I decided to go to the mall, go tanning, get my hair cut, and go to Golden Coral. Kind of felt like I was fulfilling my last dying wishes… JK I’m going to be just fine on Thursday. Anyway, I had a great day. I went tanning and fried my face off (but it felt sooo good) :) I went to Fantastic Sams and at first I was going to just get a trim and highlights, but then I decided that I wanted to do something different for a change. I have been wanting an “A line” haircut for quite some time, but was always too chicken to do it. The last time my hair was this short, I cried for like 2 weeks. It was one of those horrific experiences where I told my hair dresser that I wanted my hair cut to my shoulders, but she kept chopping till my chin. It looked awful. But that was 10 years ago and I decided I should probably get over it and try it again. I love it you guys! I finally feel like I’ve gotten to that “mom stage” where you end up cutting your hair short. After my hair cut we ate at Golden Coral. It seriously felt like a coral, there were people EVERYWHERE! It was crazy in there, but I still loved it. Plus we celebrated Jordans birthday that night, so I got to eat yummy cake. All in all, it was a great day. I’m going to be glad when this surgery is over so I can stop thinking about it.

My mom is coming tomorrow night!!! Yeah! I’m so excited that she will be here for 2 weeks. Well, enjoy the pics of my little Kylie bug :)

IMG_0258

IMG_0259

IMG_0251

IMG_0254

7 comments:

Heather said...

i love your hair!! that's how i had mine cut last year. and while i loved the style way to high maintenance. plus i'm not a proffesioanl hair person and after i washed it, i could never get it back to how she had cut it.
and yeah for going where ever you want. hope you had lots of fun. good luck on your surgery.

The Bradys said...

I love your hair! I wanted to do an A-line when I got mine cut last week - but I am chicken:). Yours looks awesome!!

Good luck on Thursday. We can't wait to play with Kylie in a couple weeks!

Kevin & Mari said...

You look so great Linley!

Good luck this week and DON'T forget that if you need anything, I'm just next door. :)

Jenelle said...

Your hair looks so cute! You guys have to come see our place before thursday. Just let me know when you can.

Dawn said...

Cute hair Linley. I am so ready to cut me hair off too. I got it cut in January but i didn't like it so i am ready for something new.

Well I hope all goes well. Talk to you later

Shelley Family said...

Your hair looks awesome! Its always nice to try something different. And good luck with the surgery. Be sure to keep us posted on how you are doing.

Shelly said...

As I have said before, I love your hair. I am glad you decided to be daring and do what you have wanted. That sounds like a very fun day. I am glad you have a great husband who takes care of you. I will be praying for you.