Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FHE in the park

For FHE last night, I thought it would be fun to take Kylie to the park.  This is the first time she has been old enough to really appreciate it :)  She had such a blast sliding down the slides.  I think she could have gone down them all night :)  She also got a kick out of swinging with me.  When I put her in her own swing, she liked it for about a minute and then she looked totally bored.  Anyway, we took almost 200 pics from that night (got to love digital cameras) and came home with some really good shots from our fun night out.

IMG_0343

IMG_0358

IMG_0361

IMG_0378

IMG_0394

IMG_0406

IMG_0418

IMG_0423 IMG_0453

3 comments:

Lexi said...

SOOOO adorable!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I love the last pic of you two swinging:) too cute and I love her crinkly nose and static hair!!! I can't wait to play with Max in the park when he is older. Looks fun!!!

Heather said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE pictures. i too am a fan of the last one, you two swinging. perfect picture to frame.