Sunday, March 8, 2009

So maybe this was a blessing in disguise

Hey guys. So I was pretty bitter the other day when I found out I couldn't have my surgery. But after thinking about it, there was a reason I wasn't suppose to have it that day. I just think that it's funny how I had 101 degree temperature the morning of my surgery and then that night my fever broke and the next day I was fine. It really sucks that I have to wait 2 more weeks before I can have the surgery, but here are the reasons why thats ok: my mom got to spend 5 days with us this time and then she is coming back out and spending 2 more weeks with us, I get to play and hang out with my little girl for a little bit longer, I get to work on a quilt I've been dying to do, I get to bend over for 2 more weeks :), and I can run for 2 more weeks. I know there were some other things but I can't remember them right now. So anyway, enough about that. I had such a good time with my mom while she was here. We got to go shopping and eat out and on Saturday we went to Park City and shopped some more :) I think Austin probably wishes I were in the hospital right now because I spent a lot of money that day. :) My mom had such a blast with Kylie and Kylie just loves her to death. We went on a quick walk on Sunday down by Utah Lake before my mom's plane left. Here is a quick slide show.



Anyway, I'm going to once again live up my last few weeks of freedom. See ya later!

1 comment:

Heather said...

linley you took amazing and beautiful pictures. i can't say it enough, you are so talented. andrew loves his blanket. it's the only one he will allow on himself when we are reading stories in the chair. and when i fold it back up and put it on the back of the chair, he cries and has me get it back down so he can do it himself. thanks again for the apron and blanket.
i'm glad you can enjoy a couple more weeks with kylie.